Wednesday 23 February 2011

There is Something about Jay: Chap 1

Ok, befour i start, this is a no picture blog, sorry to Dissapoint, you.
I hope you a follower, Pictures MIGHT pop in soon


If your under 15 please ask an adult befour vewing this

''Iv only been a teen for six days and you want me to be a YA'' I shout as my mum takes the cake out of the oven ''Your Aunt Patricka is comming over Honey, with her five kids, you gotta move out while they come'' Mum says and places the cake on the Counter. My name is Mary (thanks to Kayleigh S pollock) and my brother Jack (thanks to Racheal Mcfarlena) I age up and iv got all my Gothic clothe and Makeup and gone for the Trim Blonde and long Red dress.

I move into a little house with  guy, i dont even know, and his girlfriend Sarah. I enter the house to see Sarah crying ''whats wrong'' i say, Sarah and I knew eachother from High-school.
''Bloody, Jay, he dumped me'' I Thought about it then gave her a quick hug, Jay cam einto the house 3 hours later.
''Go away you Gay wimp'' says Sarah, Jay slams the bedroom door and i go talk to him......

No comments:

Post a Comment