Thursday 24 February 2011

There is Something Wrong with Jay Chap 2

CHAP 2

I talked to Jay, he got Realy mad at me, but he dident show it
I handed him Party tickets ''goto it'' I say, closing his hand onto the Tickets.
He nodded and hugged me, i heared him chukling, It was kinda Funny Chuckling
I walked out the room with Jay, I told Jay to goto the Party
''Im going on a Date, with Samual Perkin'' she says (i forgot Jay's ex-Girfriends name)
I walk away and have a Shower, She shouts goodbye and closes the door.

6 hours later....
Jay comes back with a knife full of blood ''i had Ketchup all over it'' Jay lies to me, i grab the knife and taste it ''its Blood, Jay, WTF happened with you tonight'' Jay falls to the ground, Fainted,Collaps IDK.
He wakes up a few hours later to him screaming hiss Ass off. I just put a pillow over my head and goto sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment